Employment Status: Full-Time
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day to day operations of Pacific Health Education Cognitive Center including patient care, treatment program planning, community relations and marketing programs. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance, actively overseeing Quality Assurance Performance Improvements, collaborates with all Corporate departments and outside consultants and ensures all regulatory requirements are met.
The Administrator acts as the representative of the program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
- Masters in Social Services or Public Health
- Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting
- Two (2) years of responsibility for supervision of professional staff, budgeting, program planning and licensing
- Must have an understanding of community mental health services and psychiatric rehabilitation concepts and the Recovery Philosophy
- A successful track record working with, and sensitivity to, multi-cultural populations and issues in urban settings are highly desirable
Master in Social Work
PSYD/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Therapist
Employment Status: Part-Time/Full-Time
The PsyD/Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Therapist is responsible for providing high quality patient care, displaying good skills in assessment, psychodiagnosis, treatment planning, group therapy, individual therapy, family therapy, and discharge planning. The PsyD/LCSW is expected to function as a member of the multidisciplinary team and participate in the unit’s /Therapist community relations program.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (preferred)
- Proficient in counseling techniques.
- Complete and maintain session notes, progress reports, annuals, and billing entries as required
- Collaborate with other therapists, on intervention strategies
- Administer exercises, technology, and tests to help child improve in the school environment
- Help children integrate with Play/ recess and other social school activities
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
The Activity Therapist is responsible for providing high-quality patient care, displaying good skills in assessment, treatment planning, group, and individual therapy treatments. The Activity Therapist is responsible to function well as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment and participate in the community relations program.
- Knowledge of rehabilitation programs and planning
- Working knowledge of the psychiatric process and its relationship to arts, crafts, sports, games, small/large group activities preferred.
- Must be a qualified occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant; or
- Must have completed a training course approved by this state.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in psychiatric setting preferred; Social or Recreational: 1 year (Required)
- Degree in Recreation, Music, Art, or appropriate program; or a two-year or higher degree in therapeutic recreation, social work, or related degree is preferred.
Psych Registered Nurse
The Psych RN or Registered Nurse provides professional and technical skills to ensure the safety, comfort, personal hygiene and the protection of adult and elderly patients in the provision of the patient care.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current CPR or BLS certification
- Preferred experience working in a psychiatric setting.
- Psych Registered Nurse: 1 year (Preferred)