Employment Status: Full-Time
The Administrator manages all aspects of the day to day operations of Pacific Health Education Cognitive Center including patient care, treatment program planning, community relations and marketing programs. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance, actively overseeing Quality Assurance Performance Improvements, collaborates with all Corporate departments and outside consultants and ensures all regulatory requirements are met.
The Administrator acts as the representative of the program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
- Masters in Social Services or Public Health
- Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting
- Two (2) years of responsibility for supervision of professional staff, budgeting, program planning and licensing
- Must have an understanding of community mental health services and psychiatric rehabilitation concepts and the Recovery Philosophy
- A successful track record working with, and sensitivity to, multi-cultural populations and issues in urban settings are highly desirable