YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH
There is a need for quality mental health treatment throughout the country. The problem is where can people go to seek help? Far too often, people suffering from mental health issues go unnoticed until it’s too late.
We can no longer continue to remain silent to the need for mental health treatment and people who desperately need it. People need a place that will provide them tools to help cope with mental challenge. A place where people can’t only understand how to treat mental illness, but to care and have compassion to those they treat. A place where they can feel safe.
If you know someone suffering from schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, or some mental health issues, please give us a call (661) 282 9027
Our mission is to improve the well-being and quality of life for our patients and community by delivering mental health care in an interactive, safe, and friendly environment.
Our vision is to set the standard for compassion and innovation for intensive day programs for those seeking mental health care.
Who Do We Serve?
Our program is designed to assist children, adolescents, and adults with a mental health diagnosis who are in need of intensive outpatient services in a safe, fun, and welcoming environment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Comprehensive Mental Health treatment
- Individualized Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Recreation and Activity Therapy including art, music, and movement
- Occupational Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Family Counseling
Our program offers unique, quality day care in a supportive environment run by professional, knowledgeable, and educated staff.
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medical Evaluations
- Comprehensive Psychotherapy
- Medication Management
- Children & Adolescent Mental Health
- Coping skills
- Anxiety reduction
- Mind-Body connection awareness
- Decrease impulsive behavior
- Stress Management
- Gain skills to navigate daily life
- Positive self-expression
- Increased focus
- Decreased symptoms
- Increased Self-Esteem
- Positive Social Interaction
- Symptom Recognition
What mental health conditions does Pacific Health Education Cognitive Center help with?
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year. Anxiety disorders included panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, specific phobia, social phobia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and separation anxiety disorder.
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can develop after exposure to a potentially traumatic event that is beyond a typical stressor. About one half of all U.S. adults will experience at least one traumatic event in their lives. It can significantly impair a person’s ability to function at work, at home, and socially.
Mental health services that may be covered under the Medicare Program
- Psychiatric diagnostic interviews
- Individual psychotherapy
- Interactive psychotherapy
- Family psychotherapy (with patient present/primary purpose of which is treatment of individual’s condition)
- Family psychotherapy (without patient present that is medically reasonable/necessary and primary purpose of which is treatment of individual’s condition)
- Group psychotherapy
- Pharmacologic management
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Diagnostic psychological and neuropsychological tests
- Biofeedback therapy
- Individualized activity therapy (as part of a PHP and that is not primarily recreational or diversionary)
Contact us if you would like to set up an appointment or receive more information about our mental health services.